Saturday, May 5, 2007

open to bloggin

Hi Everyone,
I finally got into my blog account and added our trip participants as authors. Thanks, Ellen for suggesting this! For some reason I couldn't access my blog account from a PSTCC computer -- maybe there's some sort of security system in place. At any rate, hopefully you all have received an invitation to blog on our trip blog.

Today I've been packing, sorting, making decisions about what NOT to bring and reassessing what I am bringing for clothes. Packing light can be a challenge! But then I've decided that I will wear the same 2 pair of pants throughout the trip; 2 shorts, 1 light pants for the evening and about 9 t-shirts, thinking that they will get the dirtiest and smelliest :) so it'd be smart to change the t-shirt daily!!

If you haven't visited the blog that Ron sent out, I encourage you to do so -- it gives a pretty vivid picture of what we can expect --- it certainly helped me decide what to pack -- I'm going for the grunge look!!

So what's on your mind about our trip? Voice it out!
ta ta for now,
Mary

4 comments:

Ellen said...

yay! you did it!! grood job. yeah, I'm def focusing more on extra t-shirts and grungy type.

Bobby said...

I am just trying to get this thing to work. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

This is such awesome work you are doing for the Louisiana residents!
Thanks for representing Pellissippi State!

Debsmom said...

I had no idea that things were still so bad there. I'm proud that all of you are there showing the true Volunteer spirit of Knoxville.