Monday, May 7, 2007

9 Ladies

And one guy, I'm that guy.

That's how it is currently. I am sitting in a 15 passenger van, with two female advisors dividing the driving time. I am near the front and almost constantly hear giggles, laughter, and fun emanating from behind me. Sleep is not possible either, I have no place to rest my head, but why would I want to (or how could I with the noise)? As of now the girls are getting hit on by a guy in a truck, and waving to other drivers. Poor guys don't know whats going on. This morning was interesting as well, we had stories and riddles galore. One friend, she asked me, "Do you know how many guys would kill to be in your position?" I replied the only obvious answer "I can't think of one." She replied, "I don't know either."

In the beginning we all got together, early in the moring, six in the morning to be exact. Most people were on time. Everyone but me brought what was needed, I, however, forgot the shirts, the color coded shirts that some people that did not have that I was supposed to bring. Fortunately, nobody was mad at me, forgiveness is sweet. Good-byes were said with the few parents that were there, and we loaded the vans. Three vans, this 15-passenger and two seven passenger vans.

Our first stop was McDonald's, food was good, and the other two vans sounded like they just woke up out of a fog (sorry other vans, we still love you). The food was good, most of us got unhealthy items, and some enjoyed more caffeine. The stop was short, as we wanted to get back on the road asap.

Back on the road, we found ourselves sleeping a little more, and taking pictures of each other sleeping. Apparently, those are all going on to facebook 0.0 Again, girls talking and laughing came around later, and I can't complain, I enjoy the company of a large van and happy people. Oh and oldies music! Don't forget the oldies.

The second stop was quick as well. This time, however, before leaving cartwheels were being done, a show for all to see. Again, the other vans are enjoying peace and quiet. And our third stop was at an Exxon, which also had a Subway. However, this time around, we had human wheel-barrel races in the little grass that there was. If you couldn't guess, it was the girls that played.

Now we are back on the road, and I have been working on this blog (internet on the interstate is amazing!), still hearing the lovely laughter and kindness. I am getting what I want, the chance to connect to my friends a little more. I am actually blessed to be with these girls just because they are so much fun and so nice.

Well, that about says enough for now. I am sure no one wants me to detail the stops and rides anymore than I have. As of now it is quiet, but that wont last.

I'll update everyone later.
-Jared

(No, not the Diamond Gallery or Subway spokes person)

Edited by: Cassia ( 1 of the 9)

1 comment:

Cassia said...

This is really hysterical--Hahahaha you have a great sense of humor!!